1. What identifiable personal information is collected from you or through our website, how it is used and with whom it might be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect any misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
Schwarz Masonry Inc is the sole owner of the information collected from our customers. We collect information that you voluntarily give us via this website, telephone, email or other direct contact from you. Schwarz Masonry Inc. will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
This information may include your name, postal and email addresses, telephone number and billing information.
We will use your information to reply to inquiries, handle your complaints and for billing and invoices.
Schwarz Masonry Inc. may use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is data stored on a site visitor's hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance your experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You can do the following at any time by contacting us via email to email@example.com or by calling 519-749-5998:
• See what information we have about you, if any
• Change or correct any information we have about you
• Have us delete any information about you
• Express any concerns you have about the use of your information
We take precautions to protect your information. Your personal information is only accessible to staff designated to handle complaints, requests or billing information. All of your information is stored in a secure location.